Zesterra 1/2 gallon
What Is Zesterra®?
Zesterra® is a 100% all-natural supplement for horses. It’s formulated to provide support for horses that are prone to stress or experience ulcers or ulcer symptoms. Zesterra® is a unique equine supplement that neutralizes excess gastric acid, encourages feed and water consumption and allows for greater nutrient absorption. It’s particularly helpful when your horse experiences stressful situations like hauling, foaling, heavy training or extreme weather.
Zesterra® contains carefully selected natural horse supplements and equine nutrition enhancers. It includes ingredients such as colloidal silver, water, natural apple flavoring, glycerin, soybean oil, onion extract, orange peel bitters, guar gum, corn oil and fatty acids extracted from vegetables.
How Does Zesterra® Work?
Zesterra® relieves stress and other digestive disorders by boosting appetite, improving water consumption and reducing acidity in the stomach.
It also serves as the following:
- Stress Reliever: The neutralization of excess acid in the stomach reduces the production of stress-elevating cortisol.
- Improves Hydration: In addition to reducing excess acid in the stomach (which may discourage water consumption), horses love the taste of Zesterra®, which also helps encourage drinking.
- Appetite Booster: The increase of healthy gut flora and neutralization of acid helps boost appetite.
- Ulcer Prevention: Reduction of stomach acid is key to ulcer prevention, and it also improves the rate of healing in horses that are being treated for this condition.
- Facilitates Ideal Body Condition Score: With the improvement in digestion, nutrient absorption and appetite, horses — especially hard keepers — are able to gain or maintain a healthy weight.
- Prevents Respiratory Infections: Giving a horse a dose of Zesterra® before traveling can neutralize acid, which in turn reduces discomfort and cortisol release. This strengthens the immune system and can help prevent respiratory infection. It’s also beneficial to give the horse a dose before the onset of a major weather change or when there’s a disease outbreak.
- Immune Booster: Zesterra® can boost the immunity of horses, especially mares and foals during the last months of gestation and immediately after foaling.