MoorMan’s® 646 Range Minerals w/Garlon 50#
MoorMan’s® Range Minerals
An industry leader in proven performance.
Continuing a legacy of providing beef feeding solutions, producer confidence and positive cattle performance – MoorMan’s Range Minerals have stood the test of time. The MoorMan’s Range Mineral line offers 2 oz per head daily intakes of weatherized range mineral that enable cattle to take full nutritional advantage of available forage and enhances the rumen microbes’ ability to digest roughage. Targeting precise levels of trace minerals and vitamins enables cattle to achieve better growth rates, maintain body condition, ensure proper immune function, achieve greater milk production and better reproductive status; all while maintaining a low input cost per head per day.
Proven Performance Value – That’s MoorMan’s Range Minerals
- Rumen bypass copper and rumen soluble cobalt
- No added potassium (exception: some stocker mineral)
- Predictable, consistent 2 oz per head daily consumption rate
- Incorporates WeatherMaster®, a patent-pending process, to eliminate mineral losses due to moisture and enhance mineral uniformity, yielding a product that withstands rain and wind while ensuring cattle get what they need when they need it, rain or shine, in every bite
- Supplies essential macro and micro minerals, which enable cattle to achieve better growth rates, greater milk production (better weaning weights) and better reproductive status
- Encourages maximum rumen microbial activity which enhances forage intake and more efficient utilization of forage (better forage digestibility and energy utilization), positively affecting cow body condition and growth rate
- Supplies vitamins to ensure needs are met for proper function of metabolic, reproductive and immune systems
Because grazing conditions vary from season to season and among geographic locations, ADM Animal Nutrition helps you choose the correct mineral formulation from an extensive line-up of MoorMan’s Range Minerals. And because horn flies are the number one pest of pastured cattle and can cause serious economic losses, ADM offers time-tested IGR (methoprene, insect growth regulator) in MoorMan’s Range Minerals. MoorMan’s Range Minerals are available containing medications and the additives Rumensin®* and Bovatec®*.