CORID Solution (Amprolium 9.6%) is used as an aid to prevent and treat coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis and E. zurnii in calves. Can be administered in drinking water or as a drench, CORID Solution is the strongest option for preventing coccidiosis.
CORID Solution should be used on a group, pen or herd basis. When one or more calves show clinical signs of coccidiosis, it's likely the rest of the group has been exposed to coccidia and all calves in the group, pen or herd should receive treatment. CORID has been tested at many times the recommended dose levels and has a wide safety margin.
CORID SOLUTION KEY BENEFITS:
- prevent and treat bovine coccidiosis
- administer in drinking water or as a drench
- palatable and readily accepted by cattle
- safety tested
Dosage & Administration of Corid Solution:
In drinking water:
- Treatment - add 16 oz per 100 gal of water;
- Prevention - add 8 oz per 100 gal of water.
As a drench:
- Treatment - add 3 oz to 1 pt of water, give with a dose syringe at the rate of 1 oz per 100 lb of body weight;
- Prevention - add 1.5 oz to 1 pt of water, give with a dose syringe, 1 oz per 100 lb body weight.
Any use of a product that is not clearly defined on the label directions should only be done under supervision of a qualified veterinary professional.
Corid now approved by the USDA for use in natural beef programs, including the USDA Process Verified Never Ever 3 program.
Note: Not labeled for goats.